- This event has passed.
The Bay’s trained staff will provide structured lessons that take youth through the basics of balancing, turning, and pushing to more advanced tricks such as manuals, ollies, kickflips, and more!
Our trained Skate Instructors will guide students through an exciting array of social-emotional soft skills and technical tricks that will help grow their self-confidence and keep them in engaged in their newfound craft.
Open to all ages 4-16. The Bay’s adult instructors are vaccinated and CPR-certified.
The health and safety of our community is paramount. The skatepark is sanitized daily and hand sanitizer is available throughout. Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required at this time.
Our waiver has changed. Parent / guardians must sign our new waiver before arrival. https://bit.ly/rabblemillwaiver
LEVELS 1-2: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
LEVELS 2-3: 11:00 a.m. – NOON
COVID-19 Notice. Do not come for your session if:
- You have fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- You have had exposure to someone with COVID in the last 10 days
- You have a pending COVID test
- You have had a positive COVID test in the past 10 days
- Anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms