- This event has passed.
“Drop in,” “kickturn” and “ollie” are some of the terms your kids will be shouting as they develop and improve their skateboarding skills! From the beginner basics (proper stance and pushing) to advanced tricks (dropping in and ollieing), this camp is designed for beginner/intermediate skaters (grades 3-5) to get a taste of the skate culture The Bay is known for!
- Ages 8-10
- Peer-learning environment
- Daily snacks provided
- Skateboards and helmets will be provided, but feel free to have your children bring their own gear (skateboards, helmets, pads, etc.)
- We have a filtered water system in the skatepark, so a water bottle is necessary for kids to stay hydrated
- All campers will receive a FREE limited edition Summer Camp 2021 t-shirt!
- Our waiver has changed! You must sign (or have your parent/guardian sign if under 19) before arriving for your camp: https://bit.ly/rabblemillwaiver.
Technical Skill Goals:
- Skateboarding fundamentals
- Specific skateboarding techniques and skill-based tricks
- Skatepark etiquette
Power Skill Goals:
- Overcoming obstacles
- Goal setting
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
Campers are expected to follow these safety precautions while at camp:
- Campers and staff are required to wear masks at all times, except while they are eating or taking a drink
- Campers and staff are required to maintain social distancing
- Hand washing and sanitizing at regular intervals is enforced
- All common surfaces and shared equipment are disinfected before, during and after camp each day
Do NOT come to your camp if:
- You have fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- You have had exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- You have a pending COVID-19 test
- You have had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days
- Anyone in your household is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
Email Matthew Ratliff at email@example.com with any additional questions!